What is QuaBoing? Why is it safer than other recycled rubber surfacing? Will it stain my child's clothes when it is wet? Find out the answers to these questions and more below.
- Q: What are the advantages of choosing QuaBoing as my playground surfacing, verses other alternatives like pea stone, wood chips or sand?
- A: QuaBoing greatly reduces head injuries from falls. Its resilience and softness far exceeds other surfacing options, making it one of the best choices you can make for safety.
- Q: Why is shoe sole rubber safer than tire rubber?
- A: Shoe sole rubber is softer and does not contain steel or fiber.
- Q: How is QuaBoing different from other recycled rubber surfacing?
- A: Our product is made from recycled premium shoe soles, unlike other products which are made from marking tire rubber.
- Q: Tire rubber leaches out color when it is wet, will QuaBoing do the same?
- A: Absolutely not! Our product is naturally colored and will not stain skin or clothing.